A brief aside…
Why is it that when you are truly busy, it seems as though there is often little to say? So bear with me as I try to sum up what has been going on recently. The past few weeks have been a bit hectic… productive, but hectic. Oh, and incidentally, coming down with a cold while you have many many things to do is not recommended at all. If you are curious what has been going on to keep me so busy these past few weeks, allow me to list a few of them.
- I administrate my churches website,www.gbcstl.com, and the recent redesign was one of the first things on my plate.
- My mother’s website moved and was redesigned recently as well.
- My little brother moved to his own domain, and I was busy installing MovableType and getting his accounts in order.
- Jenn’s Musings recently migrated from Blogger to MT as well.
- Marzhill Studios incorporated recently. Be looking for the website to launch soon. Marzhill Studios Inc. is the design and development firm run by my brother Jeremy and my friend Jason Butler, and in part by myself. Running around getting the various sundry details in place that are needed when starting a company is both exciting and time consuming, and more than a little nerve-racking. Let us just say that it makes for many opportunities to grow in faith.
- And last, but not least, the new work place and its accompanying UNIX environment has been a challenge, as I had very little Unix experience going in. It’s a great place to work, but getting any thing done is difficult.
I still have a number of large projects still to be tackled. I’ll list them here for fun and enjoyment.
- www.gbcstl.com will be featuring a weekly summation of my pastors sermons, as well as a column written by the pastors wife. I will be installing MT and launching both those sections soon. In addition we will be listing the missionaries we support and weekly updates on how they are doing and what prayer needs they have.
- Pioneer Biblical Ministries is a training institute designed to help pastors and churches train leaders. Doctrine and survey classes are offered. I will be developing an eLearning site to enable them to offer classes online. Look for this in the coming months.
- walljm.com is in need of a few enhancements and updates. A WAP enabled interface, a number of UI enhancements to the commenting sections, and a couple mini-blogs are on the agenda. Look for these as soon as I can find time for them. Perhaps I will even redesign?!?